Three Crowns Park is dedicated to providing customers with multiple individualized care options for their health and wellness journey. Together our highly experienced therapists, clinicians, social services, and health support staff work side by side with customers and families to assist them with their healthcare needs. You do not need to be a member of the Three Crowns Park community to receive our healthcare services.
Multiple Healthcare Options
Short-Term Post-Acute Care:
Following a hospitalization from serious illness, injury or elective surgical procedure, residents may choose to utilize their Medicare and Managed Care benefits at our Covenant Living of Northbrook campus to pay for their short-term rehabilitation. Physical, occupational, and speech therapies are provided as directed by your physician. Click here for more information on our post-acute care at Covenant Living of Northbrook.
Long-Term Nursing Services:
24-hour long-term nursing care and services are provided at Three Crowns Park in three small unique households. These households deliver a person-centered approach to care and daily activities.
- Customers who require a higher level of nursing care or specialized dementia care may choose to live in our Elsa house.
- Respite relief, hospice care or general long-term nursing services are provided in our McDaniel and Hartrey households.
Private pay and some long-term care insurances are accepted. Our healthcare households are conveniently attached to the Landstrom Manor assisted living and McDaniel buildings, making for easy access.
A Comfortable Environment:
- Large Private or Semi-Private Suites
- Three daily meals and snacks. Access to additional on campus dining venues as appropriate; private dining, restaurant and pub. View Our Menu Here
- 24-7 clinical care
- Dementia friendly organization with specialty trained care team
- Person centered Life Enrichment programming, keeping residents engaged and active
- Access to beautiful park setting and walking paths
- Minutes from downtown Evanston and regional hospital systems
- Registered dietician on staff and dining services that focus on variety and choice
- Social Services support and discharge planning
- Rounding physician
- Priority access to Covenant Living of Northbrook post-acute care and services
Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic
Three Crowns Park offers customers an onsite rehabilitation clinic, staffed by a licensed and trained team of therapists. Therapies provided include physical, occupational, and speech therapies. Private pay, some long-term care Insurance and Medicare Part B may be utilized are accepted.