At Three Crowns Park, Assisted Living is not about relinquishing independence but rather about preserving it. Sometimes a helping hand with things like bathing, dressing, and medication management may provide an older adult just the right amount of assistance to continue living a full and vibrant life. Three Crowns Park offers two unique options for assisted living, Landstrom Manor and Colfax House. You do not need to be a member of Three Crowns Park to access any of our assisted living care and services.
Landstrom Manor Assisted Living.
Landstrom Manor is a stately building easily accessible and directly attached to our main McDaniel Courts building. Residents of Landstrom Manor enjoy specially-designed programs and activities, all while staying connected to the larger Three Crowns Park community.
Landstrom Manor offers large, newly-renovated, one-bedroom and studio residences. Features include:
- Tea kitchens refrigerator/freezer and microwave
- Individually controlled health and air conditioning
- Ample closet spaces and window treatments
- Walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency response call system service
- Secured entry building
- Maintenance service to residence
- Cable television and wi-fi
- Utilities (except telephone)
- Scheduled weekly housekeeping and linen service included
- Three nutritionally balanced meals a day, plus snacks
- U.S. postal service mailbox
Assisted Living Floor Plans
A unique assisted living household that caters to those with memory loss.
This unique memory care household features a family style living room, den, and dining room as well as a household kitchen where meals are prepared lovingly for residents. The daily person-centered activities foster independence and help individuals live their lives to the fullest. Daily life in Colfax House may include singing, exercise, setting the table for dinner, spending time in the outdoor private garden or baking that special family cookie recipe that means so much. Schedule a tour today!
Benefits of Colfax House:
- Small and secured intimate residential setting
- Specialized activities and daily routines tailored to resident’s individual needs
- Large private suites
- Specialty trained Nurses and Certified Nurses
- Assistants in the household providing quality care daily
- Three nutritionally balanced meals a day plus snacks
- Beautiful, secure, outdoor garden space
Assisted Living Memory Care Floor Plans
Fresh & Nutritious Dining
One’s nutrition is critical to maintaining a healthy life. Residents in both Landstrom Manor assisted living and Colfax House memory support are provided three daily meals including a brunch on Sundays and daily snacks. Our dietitian is available for consultation and specialized menu planning.
Additional dining venues accessible as appropriate to assisted living residents include our Everyday Cafe’, Dragonfly Fine Dining restaurant, and The Prince & Frog Pub, all located within the McDaniel Courts building.